Our personnel have huge experience in dealing with many types of computer based incidents, be it within the realm of civil or criminal law.
We are product independent and have access to a wide range of specialist hardware and software.
We operate to the highest ethical standards and enjoy repeat business from satisfied clients.
Aardvark Forensics Ltd has a written methodology that covers all aspects of its work and incorporates the principles of the Association of Chief Police Officer's (ACPO) guide to the Handling of Computer Based Electronic Evidence.
We can offer personnel who have been HM Government security cleared, by virtue of their previous employment and current work.
We have undertaken work for UK Police, law firms and blue chip companies; references are available on request.
We can conduct overt or covert investigations, and working outside of office hours is not unusual for us.
Our areas of operation include:
- Computer forensic investigation (whether just securing forensically sound copies of potential evidence pending a later decision, right through to managing a complete investigation from cradle to grave)
- Data mining and electronic discovery
- Expert witness services (we have given expert evidence in the criminal, civil and military court and also staff disciplinary hearings)
- IT Security health checks
- Employee monitoring
- Consultancy on IT security issues, including threat and risk analysis.